czwartek, 7 kwietnia 2011

Surprise!!

It is almost impossible to find any, and I mean ANY, positive news. It seems that our world is made only of crimes, wars, and tragedies.

Eventually, I've come across a very spellbinding story.

 

Almost 24 years ago, a small German boy wrote a short letter, put it a bottle, and threw into the Baltic Sea

The message said:
"My name is Frank and I'm five years old. My dad and I are traveling on a ship to Denmark. If you find this letter, please write back to me, and I will write back to you." 

To everyone's astonishment, Daniil, a 13-year-old Russian boy, found this message... last week! He even managed to contact the letter's author - Frank Uesbeck (who is now 29!!). Frank was extremely suprised that someone stumbled over the bottle, but decided to keep his childhood promise and wrote another letter to the finder. Frank and Daniil have become pen-friends.

Such incredible coinsidences  always stir my imagination. You never know what's waiting for you just around the corner!

Read more optimistic news on... Happy News!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz