czwartek, 7 kwietnia 2011

Ready to rock!? \m/

Music is with me everyday - when I'm on the bus, doing homework, drawing, or simply resting. I've made many friends thanks to the music I listen to and I've learned a variety of things from lyrics. I especially admire bands that present complex stories in their music, for instance, Blind Guardian (their album The Nightfall in the Middle World, which is based on Tolkien's works, is a masterpiece!) So how am I to choose only one favorite band?? ONE? That's impossible! I cannot fulfill this task properly - there are just too many outstanding artists on my list! That's why I'm going to present several groups/artists which have had a great impact on my life.

Warning!!! :  Pay attention to  genres - listen at your own risk!

Disturbed
country: USA
genre: hard rock/alternative metal


Disturbed - Stricken przez WBRNewMedia

Eluveitie
country: Switzerland
language: Gaulish (!!!)
genre: Celtic metal



Raunchy
country: Denmark
genre: metalcore




Arch enemy
country: Sweden 
genre: melodic death metal



Billy Talent
country: Canada
genre: alternative rock


Billy Talent - Surrender przez Maynardziak

Blind Guardian
country: Germany
genre: power metal
clip from LOTR



System of a Down
country: USA/Armenia
genre: alternative metal/experimental rock
see also other projects made by the musicians: Scars on Broadway,  Serj Tankian's solo albums



Seether
country: South Africa
genre: post-grunge, alternative metal



Darzamat
country: Poland
language: English
genre: melodic black metal



Dir en Gray
country: Japan
language: Japanese, English
genre: experimental/progressive metal



Otep
country: USA
genre: nu metal

2 komentarze:

  1. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Billy Talent... hmm... I think I like the guy :D But, uhh, Dir en Grey is even more creepy than I remembered ;) speaking of Japanese bands, I think you'll like this OR song better than the one I linked in my post :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgatlH9r61o&feature=related

    OdpowiedzUsuń